TOP 12 THINGS YOU SHOULD DO AFTER A MISCARRIAGE
I wish someone would have told me this stuff, so I’m sharing these with you 💕⠀
1. Delete pregnancy tracker app⠀
2. Unsubscribe from pregnancy emails⠀
3. Designate a support person⠀
4. Give yourself space to grieve ⠀
5. Look up symptoms of postpartum mood disorders
6. Take a social media hiatus for a few few weeks
7. Focus on self care and take a date night (your spouse is grieving too!)
8. Turn off baby/parenting ads on Facebook
9. Mute accounts of women having babies the month you would until it's not painful.
10. Find comfort in reading other mama's miscarriage stories (#miscarriage on instagram is a great resource!)
11. Start a journal to write out your feelings and help process emotions
12. Consider seeing a therapist if you feel like you could use some additional support!